A new version of the SADI plugin to IO Informatics Sentient Knowledge Explorer is available at http://sadiframework.org/downloads/SADI-KEPlugin-0.2.0.zip. The plugin has been updated to work with the most recent version of KE and to run more smoothly with the increasing number of SADI services in the public registry. Installation instructions are in the wiki: KnowledgeExplorerPlugin.
Posts tagged plugin
The latest release of the SADI Taverna plugin is available in Taverna by default, but you can also install pre-release snapshots of the plugin by adding a custom update site. Here’s how:
- From the Advanced menu, choose Updates and plugins.
- If you have installed the release version of the SADI plugin, uninstall it by selecting it from the list and clicking the Uninstall button.
- Click the Find New Plugins button.
- Click the Add update site button.
- Type dev.biordf.net in the Site Name field, type http://dev.biordf.net/taverna/plugins/ in the Site URL field, and click the OK button.
- In the new dev.biordf.net box, click the check box next to SADI activity plugin $VERSION-SNAPSHOT, and click the Install button.
- Restart Taverna.
Taverna will now notify you of updates to the SNAPSHOT version of the plugin. If you ever want to switch back to the release version, you will have to uninstall the SNAPSHOT version.